*** Featured by Apple (What's hot category) ***
*** Free version available to try ***
Principles of learning:
1) Kids learn by observing
2) Kids learn better with appropriate feedback
3) Kids learn the best if it is fun
1) Animates and shows how to write alphabets with strokes in the right order on the traditional red-blue guiding lines.
2) Provides fun feedback of right and wrong strokes
3) Has lots of fun activities
- Touching the image below the alphabet makes it come to life
- Drawing screen with fun music
- Pop the randomly arranged ballons in alphabetical order (re-inforce learning while having fun)
- Animated ABC Song
But wait. Don't just stop at tracing the alphabets.
You can now trace words too! (new feature just added)
Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ABC Tracer - Alphabet flashcard tracing phonics and drawing is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
ABC Tracer - Alphabet flashcard tracing phonics and drawing (version 1.8) has a file size of 14.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.